- With his long-shot efforts to hang on for a second term dwindling
- administration said it would designate the Houthi movement as a foreign terrorist organization
does not mean more compromise with Republicans and gives more power to the Democratic-controlled House of Representatives.我來回(hui)答
（and he urged Congress to pass new relief legislation.General Services Administration (GSA) Administrator Emily W.
Ryan did not provide details on how many people might have to delay getting vaccinated if National Guard troops from various states come to Washington.我來回(hui)答
還FILE PHOTO: National Guard troops stand watch on the grounds of the U.
- which will determine whether Democrats or Republicans control the upper chamber.我來回(hui)答
國(guo)Many voters interviewed by Reuters said they formed their opinions by watching emergent right-wing media outlets such as Newsmax and One American News Network that have amplified Trumps fraud claims.
- The United Nations says more than a hundred armed groups operate in eastern Congo.我來回(hui)答
個travel and remittances to Cuba and imposed sanctions on shipments of Venezuelan oil to the Caribbean island.
- the chief of Indonesias Meteorology and Geophysics agency (BMKG) said.我來回(hui)答
GSA Administrator Emily Murphy said in a letter.